ESPIRITO, the highly anticipated follow-up to Infinita, features Grammy winners Charlie Bisharat and Horacio Hernandez, and Grammy-nominees Flora Purim and Kayhan Kalhor.
* The first radio single entitled “Moonlight Samba” has been added to Sirius-XM “Watercolors” channel 71, and was the #1 Most Added song on radio stations monitored by smoothjazz.com! It’s also tied for the #1 most added song on the Nielsen indicator chart.
* On January 15th, the songs “Rumba del Sol” and “Footprints” were featured on National Public Radio’s popular show Morning Edition.
Early reviews of ESPIRITO:
* Smoothjazz.com writes, “ESPIRITO, the second solo masterpiece from guitar virtuoso Lawson Rollins…an adventurous amalgam of musical cultures. Having been blown away by its initial spin, it was on subsequent visits where I found the vibrant playfulness of Lawson’s musical mastery truly revealed.”
* All About Jazz writes, “Excellent stuff here from Rollins, once again…His guitar work is even more dynamic and dramatic than the predecessor.”
* Midwest Record writes, “A master guitarist and a snazzy writer, Rollins has come in with a tonic for jaded adult ears that need some playful passion to shake off the dust. First rate throughout.”
* First View describes ESPIRITO as, “A feast of classical acoustic guitar and world music.”
* The song “Return To Rio” from ESPIRITO is already featured on the internationally-syndicated radio program Cafe Jazz. The song “Migration” has just been added to the syndicated show Echoes
ESPIRITO is in stores now!
Order the album on Amazon.com or iTunes