The Leaders in
MUSIC VIDEO PROMOTION
Now more than ever, music fans love to not only hear a song but to see the visuals you create. Your new music video is essential in establishing your buzz, brand and identity as an artist, so effective music video promotion is imperative to getting your music video in front of the maximum amount of viewers and new fans possible.
That's where working with the best music video promotion company makes a world of difference. HIP Video Promo are the experts when it comes to utilizing and promoting to every potential platform, outlet, and portal to spread the word and boost your buzz.
Founded in the year 2000, Andy Gesner and his team have promoted over 4300 music videos. Most importantly, HIP has the experience and relationships necessary to connect your new music video with fans online, on terrestrial TV, in retail pools (in-store play), and on OTT (video-on-demand) platforms.
In addition to music video promotion services, HIP specializes in social media marketing. Wherever you’re at in your career, HIP can work with you to optimize your social media profiles and organically grow your online fan-base on platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud and beyond. Furthermore, HIP is here to work with you to film original video content that you’ll be proud of, whether that’s music videos, lyric videos, live concert footage, or fresh content for your social media.
Is Spotify your thing? HIP can do that too – we promote your song to top independent playlists to boost your streams and get potential new fans excited about your music.
- SMILEZ “Mentally I’m Somewhere Else” - "I'm not too proud to ask for help," raps Dallas-born, LA-based artist SMILEZ in the chorus of "Mentally I'm Somewhere Else." The clip, which he directed himself, extends the song's pensive mood.
- Alicia G. “Boom Boom Baby (Country Slide)” - Country-pop darling Alicia G. has signed to So Bold Entertainment & Sony Orchard. With millions of followers watching, her video "Boom Boom Baby (Country Slide)" will launch the next big dance craze.
- Slick Naim “In The Vault” and “Scary Slope” - Algerian-American hip-hop artist Slick Naim wants it all, has it all, & does it all. "In The Vault" is a finessed flex track; "Scary Slope" is an intimate look into the mind of a prodigious creative.
- Joe West “Him” - Shot after shot, Joe West dominates the "Him" clip in the way that only a star can. As he raps in "Him," West is determined to re-center rap music upon the northern neighborhoods of New York City.
- Sp8ce Owl “Stepping Into Eternity” - To Sp8ce Owl, music is a gateway to eternity, creating songs with unique vibes. "Stepping Into Eternity" perfectly pairs instrumental changes in the song with the psychedelic visuals of the video.
- MattO “It’s All About Me” - Rock singer-songwriter MattO calls Zurich, Switzerland home, but his latest single "It's All About Me" - a satirical commentary on the States - was recorded at the Lakehouse in Asbury Park, NJ.
- Sharon Hendrix ft. Marvin Robinson “It Takes Two” - Sharon Hendrix's new single "It Takes Two" sees her fondly revisit her roots, covering the classic Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston duet with longtime friend and collaborator Marvin Robinson.
- Spider Rockets “Monster of your Dreams” - Unapologetically fueled by rage and inner power, NJ rockers Spider Rockets have teamed up with frequent collaborator and producer Jason Nappi to direct the thrilling "Monster of Your Dreams" video.
- Jane N The Jungle “Wasteland” - Phoenix razor-sharp modern rock band Jane N The Jungle are no stranger to unfriendly confines - but "Wasteland" (video directed by Jim Louvau and Tony Aguilera) explores a different kind of desert.
- INZO “Earth Magic (feat. Elohim)” - In 2018, Chicago producer INZO dropped "Overthinker", now a cornerstone of modern EDM. "Earth Magic (feat. Elohim)" is the title track and first release from his forthcoming EP.
- Ghost Hounds “Make It Shake” - Pittsburgh blues-rock group Ghost Hounds are here to make you howl. With 3 chart-topping albums in the past 5 years, Ghost Hounds have released "Make It shake" from their upcoming 4th album.
- The Refusers “Propaganda” - The Refusers espouse "tomorrow's news today" and refuse to believe propaganda. "Propaganda" is an anthem of dissent, a clarion call for those who never dig any deeper than mainstream news.
- Waydown Wailers “Firefall” - Syracuse, NY bluesy rockers Waydown Wailers have opened for ZZ Top, Lady Antebellum, The Charlie Daniels Band, and more. The "Firefall" video is a teaser for their upcoming album 'Miles of Roads.'
- Ute Lemper “TIME TRAVELER” - German musical legend Ute Lemper has cut revelatory versions of songs by many popular artists. "TIME TRAVELER" makes clear that it isn't only the world around us that's changing: we are, too.
- Cardamone “Killer” - Melbourne, Australia pop artist CARDAMONE is much more than meets the eye, crafting an EP to show off her range. "Killer" is an example of her vocal talent and visionary storytelling as an artist.
- Daisy Briggs “Nice Knowing You” - Daisy Briggs' talent, charm, and authenticity have helped her build a following of over 111k on Instagram. "Nice Knowing You" is the title track off her debut EP, a proclamation of independence.
- Todd Curry “Transitions” - After a series of releases with his backing group, Focus, Gospel artist Todd Curry is sharing "Transitions." The song offers compassion, encouragement, and guidance to those navigating stormy waters.
- Isaac Watters “All I Need” - Rock singer-songwriter Isaac Watters heads to the California desert in the luminous clip for "All I Need", directed by Aaron Caleb Eisenberg. By the end, Watters has made it to the top of a mountain.
- Intruder 424 “Devil In Your Crown” - Brothers Pete & Chris Biggiani of Intruder 424 are poised to pass along the torch of the rock greats they emulate. In the new release "Devil In Your Crown", they craft an atmosphere of devilish power.
- The Rocket Summer “M4U” - Bryce Avary of The Rocket Summer has never discarded a single good idea. "M4U" - a centerpiece of the upcoming album SHADOWKASTERS - is a wild, gleeful, joyous, unpredictable ride
How to Work Together
Flashback Friday: ChromeoHere at HIP Video Promo, we’ve been working hard to promote music videos since the […]
Music video promotion and Spotify playlist pitching made easy!Some will say that success in the music industry is ten percent the music you […]
Presenting: HIP’s Year in Review for 2017It’s hard to imagine that 2017 was only six years ago, back when everything was […]
Flashback Friday: Charlotte GainsbourgHere at HIP Video Promo, we’ve been working hard to promote music videos since the […]
HIP Picks: New Videos from Daisy Briggs, Cardamone, and more | 5/12/2023New This Week: “Nice Knowing You” music video from Daisy Briggs, plus new videos from […]