The Leaders in
MUSIC VIDEO PROMOTION
Now more than ever, music fans love to not only hear a song but to see the visuals you create. Your new music video is essential in establishing your buzz, brand and identity as an artist, so effective music video promotion is imperative to getting your music video in front of the maximum amount of viewers and new fans possible.
That's where working with the best music video promotion company makes a world of difference. HIP Video Promo are the experts when it comes to utilizing and promoting to every potential platform, outlet, and portal to spread the word and boost your buzz.
Founded in the year 2000, Andy Gesner and his team have promoted over 4000 music videos. Most importantly, HIP has the experience and relationships necessary to connect your new music video with fans online, on terrestrial TV, in retail pools (in-store play), and on OTT (video-on-demand) platforms.
In addition to music video promotion services, HIP specializes in social media marketing. Wherever you’re at in your career, HIP can work with you to optimize your social media profiles and organically grow your online fan-base on platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud and beyond. Furthermore, HIP is here to work with you to film original video content that you’ll be proud of, whether that’s music videos, lyric videos, live concert footage, or fresh content for your social media.
Is Spotify your thing? HIP can do that too – we promote your song to top independent playlists to boost your streams and get potential new fans excited about your music.
- Nina Chanel “BIG” - Nina Chanel is the latest hip-hop artist from Birmingham, Alabama to rise up and make waves. "Big" makes her ambition manifest, and in the video, she kills an adversary right in front of her crew.
- DICI “u n i” - DICI has his own record label, thousands of listeners worldwide, and over a million views on his music videos. "u n i" his is latest hip-hop/EDM single with a heartfelt plea to a special someone.
- Star 2 “Thinkin Bout You” - R&B balladeer Star 2 has teamed up with filmmaker Hector Toro once again for "Thinkin Bout You." The clip stars Lexi Torres, as Star 2 plays a Lyft driver haunted by her memory.
- Greg Hoy & The Boys “Sure Got Cold After The Rain Fell” - Greg Hoy's vast knowledge of the music industry makes Greg Hoy & The Boys a well-oiled machine. Their new visual takes us 50 years in the past, revisiting ZZ Top's "Sure Got Cold After The Rain Fell."
- Dennis J. Leise “I Only Do It ‘Cause I Have To” - On his latest single "I Only Do It 'Cause I Have To", Northwest Indiana farmer-musician Dennis J. Leise turns his wit on himself. The video shows Leise at his grind, on his farm.
- Dwight+Nicole “The Next Go Round” - Rock group Dwight+Nicole epitomize American roots rock at its most creative on "The Next Go Round", the follow-up to their EP 'Electric Lights'. The video stars its director, Jim DanDee.
- Alicia G “Daisy Duke Two Step” - On "Daisy Duke Two Step", buzzworthy hip-hop/pop crossover artist Alicia G breaks down her style into simplistic terms - securing a lot of fresh focus from country music lovers.
- The High Plains Drifters “The One That Got Away” - When The High Plains Drifters sing about love, they make every word and every note count. "The One That Got Away" is a lament for a relationship lost, its video taking place in Trondheim, Norway.
- Estani Frizzell “Tell Me Why” - Estani Frizzell straddles styles gracefully. She's here to elevate, illuminate, and entertain on songs like "Tell Me Why", which blends Caribbean sunshine, sophisticate jazz, and modern, grown-up pop.
- Summer Rain “Leave This Town” - Summer Rain emits a pop/folk-rock sound appealing to all ages. Their latest single "Leave This Town" explains how their quiet hometown of Qualicum Beach, Vancouver Island, has held them back.
- KO “House Party” - Huntsville artist KO has performed at Alabama's largest festival, Annual Bay Fest. "House Party" is a feel-good track, straying from R&B's typical dark, heavy subjects for a carefree, catchy vibe.
- Chace “Up 2 You” - R&B artist Chace thrives with poetic storytelling and creative direction. His new video "Up 2 You" is a continuation of the storyline laid out in "Wrecklyss", capturing how he tries to ease his pain.
- Antagonista “Indigenous Geometry” - Antagonista are one of the most exciting outfits in the NYC underground. "Indigenous Geometry", which follows 'Salted-Over Stardust', is offbeat, intense, committed, abrasive, and poised.
- Tommy Stoner “Sturdy” - Tommy Stoner has produced for Young Thug, Rocko, Cyhi The Prynce, and more. The world is primed for a Tommy Stoner takeover, and it's happening with his "Sturdy" feat. Ferregamo Swave and Ghee Boe.
- The Veer Union “Standing My Ground” - The Veer Union have sold over 150,000 albums with millions of streams. "Standing My Ground" is their latest song, harnessing the struggle of people overcoming adversity in moving past their mistakes.
- StreetSmartz101 “Money Talk” - Ocala, FL hip-hop crew StreetSmartz101 have had to beat long odds to get as far as they have. "Money Talk" sounds joyous, poised, and confident, and it's paired with a video directed by Moskino Films.
- Alli’ Starr “More” - Las Vegas artist Alli' Starr knows all about wide horizons, and in the "More" video, she's the queen of the desert. "More" was produced by Tyler Gatson and Tiana Shai.
- Marc DiNero ft. WunTayk Timmy “Don’t Do That” - Flow is what Louisville, KY rapper Marc DiNero does best. In Steve Squall's "Don't Do That" video (feat. WunTayk Timmy), his flow, charisma, and swagger are on prime display.
- Money Coach “No Thank You” - Cleveland-born, Chicago-based rapper Money Coach - who's performed at SXSW, the House of Blues, Atlanta Hip-Hop Day, and the Revolt TV Conference - turns down vices of all sorts on "No Thank You".
- Producer Spyder Raw “Pass Me Another Drink” - Producer Spyder Raw (Marcel Simmons) established Raw Dogg Raw Music to cultivate rising talent. On "Pass Me Another Drink", Producer Spyder Raw and Country Goldd celebrate their rise to the top.
- Baker Grace “Midnight Thoughts” - Baker Grace has made her name by sharing personal reflections. "Midnight Thoughts" showcases her effortless sexiness and elegant personal style, which combine for a dreamlike, destabilizing clip.
- Millionz Of Bar$ & Kent Jones “Her Favorite” - From New Britain, CT comes rapper Millionz Of Bar$. On his new single "Her Favorite", he's teamed up with Tallahassee, FL artist Kent Jones. Jones and Millionz Of Bar$ dazzle in the energetic video.
- Elion V “Provide” - Elion V started from the ground up in Worcester, Mass., fusing rapping and Latin influences. "Provide" seamlessly switches between English and Spanish, and its video takes a hilarious turn of events.
- Andrea Plamondon “Only Eden” - Life took Andrea Plamondon down many roads before she found her calling in music. On "Only Eden", her ethereal vocals are joined by a feature from composer/arranger Connor Hutton.
- Sharon Hendrix “Hold Me Tight (Feels So Right)” - Sharon Hendrix's career has included touring and duetting with Barry Manilow. In "Hold Me Tight", she captures the feelings of warmth and safety of being held in the arms of someone you love.
How to Work Together
- New This Week: “The Next Go Round” music video from Dwight + Nicole, plus new […]
- Here at HIP Video Promo, we’re all about helping promising new indie artists make it […]
- Here at HIP Video Promo, we’ve been working hard to promote music videos since the […]
- Hello everybody! My name is Andy Gesner. I am the owner and president of HIP […]
- New This Week: “Standing My Ground” music video from The Veer Union, plus new music […]