The Leaders in
MUSIC VIDEO PROMOTION
Now more than ever, music fans love to not only hear a song but to see the visuals you create. Your new music video is essential in establishing your buzz, brand and identity as an artist, so effective music video promotion is imperative to getting your music video in front of the maximum amount of viewers and new fans possible.
That's where working with the best music video promotion company makes a world of difference. HIP Video Promo are the experts when it comes to utilizing and promoting to every potential platform, outlet, and portal to spread the word and boost your buzz.
Founded in the year 2000, Andy Gesner and his team have promoted over 4300 music videos. Most importantly, HIP has the experience and relationships necessary to connect your new music video with fans online, on terrestrial TV, in retail pools (in-store play), and on OTT (video-on-demand) platforms.
In addition to music video promotion services, HIP specializes in social media marketing. Wherever you’re at in your career, HIP can work with you to optimize your social media profiles and organically grow your online fan-base on platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud and beyond. Furthermore, HIP is here to work with you to film original video content that you’ll be proud of, whether that’s music videos, lyric videos, live concert footage, or fresh content for your social media.
Is Spotify your thing? HIP can do that too – we promote your song to top independent playlists to boost your streams and get potential new fans excited about your music.
- Sonarpilot “Strange Flowers” - "Strange Flowers" is the fourth episode in Sonarpilot's 'The Mirage Project, Season 2.' The inseparable video companion offers a stunning visual interpretation of this sonic masterpiece.
- Regina Ferguson “Canyon Town” - In "Canyon Town", Regina Ferguson depicts a wide-eyed, magnetizing exploration of love. Mara Whitehead's striking video serves as a captivating complement to the song's unpretentious grandeur.
- Justin Love “No Friends” - On "No Love", Justin Love has accepted the challenges of success as part of the cost of doing business. Along with producer ATG, he's come up with a track that perfectly matches these feelings.
- Young Holyfield feat. Ishadown “1Concern” - "1Concern" establishes Young Holyfield as a practitioner of hip-hop at its smoothest. The video looks like it could be in Atlanta - or anywhere young people get together to enjoy the finer things.
- Waydown Wailers “Motor Scooter” - Since the early 2010s, Waydown Wailers have held their integrity and intention. "Motor Scooter", from the upcoming LP, Miles of Roads, is a rock bluesy tune that rips with their signature playfulness.
- The Lori P Davis Project “Bad Boy” - After years as a master of ceremonies, Lori Davis is taking her learnings to create expressive, sing-a-long country-pop songs. The first release from The Lori P Davis Project is "Bad Boy".
- LAN LAW “Hillbilly Legal” - Country duo LAN LAW have caught the eye of Grammy and Emmy-winner Jamie Tate and landed a recording contract with Dolly Parton's producer. "Hillbilly Legal" is a country anthem for the ages.
- Amanda Holley “Fav Flavor” - With a global following of fans and a buzz among industry professionals, Amanda Holley rides to stardom with the "Fav Flavor" music video, which she directed alongside Mikey Piliero.
- Jason Owens “Party Like You” - Jason Owens loves a good party, but the Kentucky native is also a romantic. "Party Like You" is an unconventional country love song, paired with a video directed by Bob Mills.
- Carbon County “Panic!” - For their new video "Panic!", Carbon County have teamed up with 'Millennium Bugs' director Alejandro Montoya Marin and veteran comic actor Tommy Chong, who plays a gruff laundromat manager.
- Changing Tymz “Shark Attack” - Rust Belt metal consortium Changing Tymz pay a touching and masterful tribute to drummer Tony Rossi's late brother and former bandmate, Peter Rossi, on their new single and video "Shark Attack."
- Sebastian Lightfoot “Ascension” - Dutch producer, composer, and musician Sebastian Lightfoot sees music as a deep conduit for human expression. "Ascension" is the lead track on his album 'Pure', and it builds bridges to the sublime.
- NYA “I’ll Be Ok” - As an independent artist, NYA is songwriting with Grammy winners - and keeps landing in the top 20 in Billboard's Adult Contemporary charts. "I'll Be Ok" is a touching depression confessional.
- 301icon “Love Songs” - Repping the greater DMV area with his unique collage of Afro-pop, trap, and R&B is 301icon. "Love Songs", from 2022's Broken Lover II, was produced by Rèmi Fréyo with a video directed by Errand Boy.
- Lavon Coates “Raise Her Right” - Loris, SC rising country artist Lavon Coates knows how to pluck upon the heartstrings. His new single "Raise Her Right" is a transliteration of a message from his father, relayed in a dream.
- Jessica Carter Altman “Blood Moon” - Art-pop artist Jessica Carter Altman has shared "Blood Moon", the hypnotic kickoff track and tone-setter to her current EP. The video has the gloss of a major motion picture and the feel of a séance.
- Fresh Da Zoe “Demon” - Haitian emcee Fresh Da Zoe has garnered hundreds of thousands of Spotify streams worlwide. His new banger "Demon" is a definitive statement of his posture towards his critics.
- Milky Chance “Living In A Haze” - In 2023, Milky Chance will release their 4th studio album and launch their biggest North American tour ever. "Living In A Haze" is the album's title track and a reminder that you're not alone.
- Daisy Briggs “I Don’t Hate U” - Country-pop singer-songwriter Daisy Briggs shows the thrill of young romance, and the challenges of balancing it with family obligations, on "I Don't Hate U (My Mom Thinks You're Trash)."
- Brie Stoner “Loved Me Like A Weapon” - Brie Stoner has landed placements in national ads for Victoria's Secret and shows like Orange is The New Black. "Loved Me Like A Weapon", reckons the agony and heartbreak of escaping gaslighting.
How to Work Together
Flashback Friday: Dinosaur Jr.Here at HIP Video Promo, we’ve been working hard to promote music videos since the […]
HIP Picks: New Videos from Carbon County, Jason Owens, and more | 3/17/2023New This Week: “Panic!” music video from Carbon County, plus new music videos from Jason […]
HIP Picks: New Videos from NYA, Sebastian Lightfoot, and Changing Tymz | 3/10/2023New This Week: “I’ll Be Ok” music video from NYA, plus new music videos from […]
HIP Picks: New Videos from Milky Chance, Fresh Da Zoe, and more | 3/2/2023New This Week: “Living In A Haze” music video from Milky Chance, plus new music […]
Flashback Friday: Papa RoachHere at HIP Video Promo, we’ve been working hard to promote music videos since the […]