How do I get my music video on REVOLT?

Are you an independent musician wondering about how to get your music video on REVOLT? Watch this video and reach out to HIP at or 732-613-1779!

Hello everyone, it’s Andy Gesner at HIP Video Promo! Throughout our 20 years of promoting music videos, one of the most frequently asked questions has been, “how do I get my music video on REVOLT?”.

If you’ve watched this national channel, chances are you’ve been impressed at the high quality of the music video content that they share with their viewers.

If you’re an independent artist thinking about how you could get your music video on REVOLT, you should know that they make it very difficult. You need to use a company out of Canada called DMDS, and membership is very expensive. You’ll have to pay over $300.00 for closed captioning. If you need some quality control, well, you might be out of luck.

If you’re looking to get your music video submitted to REVOLT, I encourage you to call me at HIP Video Promo. We have been servicing music videos to REVOLT for as long as they’ve been on the air. We have a relationship with DMDS, and we do the close captioning and quality control. We also take care of digital delivery.

So, if you’ve got a new music video and you’d like to get it seen on REVOLT, give me a call. My number is (732) 613-1779. Or you can email me at I look forward to hearing from you.